Build confidence, skills and social connections through performing arts workshops and performances.
Deliver our programs to as many participants as possible.
Creativity new work, using Community Arts and Cultural Development best practice.
Ensure a sustainable business model.
Our Core Principles
We are committed to:
- Using the arts as a tool a help participants find pathways to recovery and active social engagement.
- Providing safe and accessible opportunities for participants to engage with eachother and our programs.
- Creating an environment where regard is taken for the experiences, feelings and rights of others.
- Using a range of creative practices in our work.
- Creating performances that engage and challenge audiences.
- Working in collaboration with partners (welfare, arts and funding) to further reach and impact.
- Above all, putting the wellbeing of our participants at the heart of everything we do.